Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing AT89C51ED2 to ADE7754 through SPI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raajesh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
edaboard ade7754

Hi friends,

I am working on Three Phase Energy ADE7754 Ic, I would like to know how the flow of configration is to be made in order to get VRMS , IRMS and Power Factor from the chip.

I went through the datasheet , I am not able to get clear picture of how to get the requried parameters from the ADE7754

If there is som document or sample code which can give details of programming the chip , would prove great help for me.

With Regards,
Rajesh

ade7754 application

Hello frnz....i m making 3 phase Energy Meter using ADE7754 and my microcontroller is P89V51RD2...in this i m using Keil Software to write my program....if anyone can......plzzzzzz help me out by giving some sample programs, in Keil, for Interfacing ADE7754....

thanx a lot in advance!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.