Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing an SD card with ATmega32

Status
Not open for further replies.

syte

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
atmega sd card

hi everybody,
I have managed to impliment FATfs module on ATmega128,and it's very well able to communicate(for reading and writing) with card through serial interface..but for ATmega 32,i am facing a lot of problems..like..
1.the microcontroller is not detecting the card that i have interfaced through SPI to it.wat may i do, i get the same output when i try initialising the card,even if the card is connected or not ,i get the same output...
my concern is...is there a way i can check whether there is a problem with the hardware(the socket that i have used in connecting card to the microcontroller)or with the software(changes that i have made to the SPI interface in program for ATmega 32 )...
i hope i am clear enough with the problem that i am facing...
god bless

hi syte!!!i would like to know how did you communicate sd card and atmega128?....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back