Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing ADC 0809 With 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppatel23

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ,
I am using an ADC809 & i am using 1 analog o/p of 3 sensors each now how to interface it with 8051, I am using only 3 i/p pins of ADC .I am connecting LDR, LM35 to it .pls help me..

Hello ,
I am using an ADC809 & i am using 1 analog o/p of 3 sensors each now how to interface it with 8051, I am using only 3 i/p pins of ADC .I am connecting LDR, LM35 to it .pls help me..

what help exactly you need ?
regarding hardware/software/components ???
give some more details about your question.

what help exactly you need ?
regarding hardware/software/components ???
give some more details about your question.
Hey ,I want to connect ADC0809 to LM35 & LDR , to my 8051,& I dont know how to connect it in terms of hardware n will i need to program ADC for its operation, i want to operate relay relay with help of LM35 N LDR...

ADC 0809 are not programmable, you just need to program your controller.
what i/p ranges do you have ?
I mean what is the minimum and max. analog input which you're going to fed the ADC0809 ?
how much step size do you required?

if you want just a circuit diagram then here it is.

ADC with 8051.jpg

In circuit I've used ADC0808.
there is no major difference between ADC0808 & ADC0809, Is there any special reason to use ADC0809.
0808 gives unadjustable error of g 0 LSB while 0809 provides unadjustable error of g 1 LSB.
By means of techinique of A to D convertor both are identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.