Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing 8051 with a SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinash

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,
Does anyone has experinece interfacing 8051 microcontroller to a SD card. I working on this project. It would be very helpful, if someone were to offer me some advice. Thank you so much. (by the way i am using AT89C52 and using C to programme).

Reference :

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Hi,

Saw this past thread, would it be useful to you?

Hi Silvio,
I have tried to read through the manual for the past 2 weeks, but i do not understand some of the code in the protocol, would it be possible for me to clarify them with you? Thank you.

Hi Vinash,

I'm confident that elektroda it's a nice place where you can ask and get appropiate answers.

Nevertheless, thousand eyes wide open can clearly see the fog or blue sky.

Thus the best solution to your problem is to ask here in the forum.
If I'm not able to answer, definitely will be someone who can help you.
This way we can get benefits all of us.

However, if you feel uncomfortable and have a lot of questions, then you can send me an email.

Hi vinash

This may be help you.

h**p://www.ulrichradig.de/index.html

HI:
The 8051 should access to sd card through sd host controller,because 8051 can
not handle sd protocol,fifo size of sd host controller need to evaluate for the performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.