Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interface mobile with a microcontroller problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkranger

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
interface mobile to microcontroller

Hi
this is my first time to post hear i have been reading the posts and it is really very helpful
well.... i started interfacing Siemens c35 with my computer and it was working and everything was ok
just when am about to start working with the atmel microcontroller it stopped respponding to at commands..even with my pc it is not responding, tried many times to check the baud rate and everything was right but it just stoped working i don't know y
so i was starting to think about getting another mobile device so ..
if anyone please tell me if i can fix the c35
or tell me if they know a list of mobile that support the at commands other than siemns i was thinking about getting a sonyericsson like T616 couse it is available right now
so does anyone know if it will work? or any other models that work in sony ericsson?
thanx in advance
my e mail is ( sharp_hawk@hotmail.com )
if u have any idea please post an answer or u could contact me directly
thanx again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor