Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interface CO sensor to Microcontroller using PIC Basic programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

jepateda

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
guys,, help how to program CO sensor to MCU using PIC Basic,, i want to have three level in three ranges in Parts per million of CO sensor,, if you have same project please help me,, after having levels,, it must be sent through SMS,, please help,,

use TGS2442 or TGS5042 Carbon monoxide (50-1000ppm) sensor from figaro

yes,, i have now the sensor,, i need help in how to send the level via sms using pic, mobile phone integrated to pc,
thnks,, help will really be apprecited

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
can you help me,, i will be using now GSM modem,, where can i buy it???

what part in tgs5042 is used to detect CO and do i need to supply any voltage to the sensor??? how can i calibrate the output voltage???

please help... thanks,,,

hi friend,
i too doing similar proj wat u are doing.i m going to monitor some gases like CO , non volatile compounds,etc.can u help me how to interface PIC with CAN protocol.if u have coding related to my proj,try to send.plz help me to finish my proj,,

yes,, i have now the sensor,, i need help in how to send the level via sms using pic, mobile phone integrated to pc,
thnks,, help will really be apprecited

Hj,

I'am programming for CO detector sensor TGS2442 with Atmega16.If you had programming with PIC,
pls send me your code so i can see

Thanks u,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back