Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interface bluetooth module with pic microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARUN KUMAR R S

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello....i want interface blutooth module cc2540 with pic microcontroller PIC32MX330F064H
how to connect between

Your question seems incomplete ..

hello....i want interface blutooth module cc2540 with pic microcontroller PIC32MX330F064H.how to make connection in between this two..pls help me

thaks for ur replay....which mode is eaiest way either usb or uart?...which pin to which pin i connect? tell me brifly...pls sir this is my first project

UART is more easier than USB and can be understood easily .. For UART, you usually need only three pins Tx, Rx and GND.. you connect those pins to your MCU (i.e. your PIC32) and start transmitting and receiving .. But you first need to consider the datasheets of both Bluetooth and PIC32 .. You can also Google for articles regarding interfacing your bluetooth module ..

we used a Bluegiga BT12 bluetooth module some back and just connected its TX and RX pins to a UART of a PIC24FJ256GB106

hiii sir...
In cc2540 blutooth module RX_P and RX_N pins...in this two pins which one is recevier pin and which one is transmiting pin?
which pins of max232 ic connected to which pins of cc2540 blutooth module?
because i want to interface between cc2540 to pic32mx330.....i google it but no details getting

hiii sir...
In cc2540 blutooth module RX_P and RX_N pins...in this two pins which one is recevier pin and which one is transmiting pin?
which pins of max232 ic connected to which pins of cc2540 blutooth module?
because i want to interface between cc2540 to pic32mx330.....i google it but no details getting
the device datasheets are often vauge - I recently had a modem where the pin labled Tx was the receiver (the Tx being data transmitted to the modem) and Rx was the transmiier
as the PIC32MX330F064H has peripheral pin select it is not critial if you get them the wrong way around so long as you connect cc2540 to RP? pins on the PIC32 - you just reprogram the pins

Re: bluetooth interface to microcontroller

how to interface blutooth module cc2540 with stm32f101c6t6 mcu.....its possiable?tel me the details

Well,first,every bluetooth module works as the peripheral parts of the MCU. It always has a digital interface to you to connect it with your MCU. UARTs,USB,SPI,I2C,etc. Check its datasheet to make sure what the interface it has. Then connect it to your MCU easily with same voltage level.

pls tell me the connection required for stm32f101c6t6 mcu..... for interfaceing blutooth cc2540.give details.

hiii..
how to interface mini thermal printer FTP-628MCL103 with microcontroller stm32f101c6t6.....pls give me a details

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.