Interested in custom IC and programming build thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derrick_chi

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all.

I've been planning for sometime now to add some custom circuits and programmable logic to my RCs, I've already done so with my car and I was planning to start on a pretty large project with a monster truck I just got. I plan on adding some autonomous capabilities to the truck by means of custom circuits and programming. Eventually I plan on have the truck at almost 100 autonomous, with the RC option still intact of course. Some of the things I plan on adding to start things off are listed below.

1. Collision prevention.
2. Obstacle detection and avoidance.
3. Autonomous gps navigation.
4. Roll over detection and avoidance.
5. Engine overheating protection.

There will be additional things to add, to be sure, but those are a few of the basics. So what I wanted to know from you guys is if any of you would be interested in a build thread like that? I don't want to start the thread if it wouldn't be interesting or fun you guys to follow along and maybe even contribute. So if you would be interested just chime in and so, if not just don't reply at all, and if I get enough replys I'll start the thread. Oh yeah if you have any questions, fire away.

We don't have an RC that is powered by nitro.

Status
Not open for further replies.