Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Intercommunication b/w two headsets using telephone lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajashekharreddym

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
I want to communicate with another module using Headset and MIC using Telephone line interface over a distance of 150M.
For that what are the modules to be used to communicate between the Headset-1 and Headset-2 using telephone wire Interface over a distance of 150 meters.
My communication type is Full duplex, and audio communication.
What are the Power supplies should I use?.
My application is similar to INTERCOM application.
I dont want to use the telephone lines, i want to make communication media that is equivalent to telephone, with out ringer and dialer.
Please tell me the parts to be used, and send some schematics for the above query.

rajashekhar.m@icsglobal.biz

See a basic intercom design in the attachment. It uses an AGC microphone amplifier, a headphone amplifier and an active hybrid circuit. Originally it has been using a shielded twisted pair with one wire utilized for the power supply and an additional beeper/light call sign. But these points may be adapted for your purposes. Also a two wire power supply through an inductor would be basically possible.

Attachments

• Intercom.pdf
    51 KB · Views: 89

See a basic intercom design in the attachment. It uses an AGC microphone amplifier, a headphone amplifier and an active hybrid circuit. Originally it has been using a shielded twisted pair with one wire utilized for the power supply and an additional beeper/light call sign. But these points may be adapted for your purposes. Also a two wire power supply through an inductor would be basically possible.

hi,
can u send the attachment file to me. and how to build tha hybrid circuit?

can u send the attachment file to me
Can't you download it from edaboard?

In telephones, the hybrid is formed by a transformer circuit, I used a simple OP ciruit. For it's correct operation, the 820 ohm line termination in one peer is mandatory.

For the hybrid operation principle, see: Hybrid coil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back