Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

intel freezed all new hiring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saho

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

can anyone comment on this? My lady friend succeeded in the job interview and had been convinced by the hiring manager that she is interested in getting her service in her newly established team. Then few weeks' later (lately), the hiring manager called and told her that she needs her to wait for another month or more (next year quarter, early June) before she could be hired for the position.

What advice would you provide her?

SAHO

She should continue her job search unless she has a written guarantee from Intel that she should report at a specific future date to assume her employment with them. Even with this written guarantee she may not have a job at that time. They can give her the cash equivilent of a few week's pay and tell her she is redundant.

I agree. If there's no guarantee that she'll secure the job then she should continue her job search.

BTW, I browsed their job site and there's a lot of open positions. I guess they're still hiring.

Obviously, they are looking for more suitable person.

So your friend should keep looking for job now.

Hi,

Intel has freezed the hiring.
Me also got the same stuff, will tell when we hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.