Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Intel 28F160 programmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wea

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
28f160

Hi, i need a Intel 28F160 Eprom programmer schematics?

28f160 pdf

refer to follow :
**broken link removed**

intel 28f160

Unfortunately, the flash chip in question is a 16 bit chip, and can only be programmed in 16 bit mode. None of the home brewed programmers are capable of programing it ATM, being 8 bit types.

While searching around make shure that the prommer has 16 bit capabilities before buying or making it, as I took it pretty light-heartedly, and now I have about half a dozen prommers, and none for 16 bit devices. Some 16 bit chips can be programmed in 8 bit mode, but the one mentioned (used a lot in satellite receivers) doesn't have that feature :(

cheers
sda

flash intel 28f160

Hi guys,
You need from Willem programer. It's absolutely FREE and it can program a lot of IC's. You can download from:

www.willem.org
or
**broken link removed**

Latest version of software is 0.97g but the newest ver. 0.97h+ coming soon. You can download pcb and sch in pdf format from second link but now I'm uploading my project in Protel99 SE format. The only disadvantage is that you need from a lot of converters to program whole device list supported by programer. Now I'm in process of building more of these converters and when I finish I'll upload them.

Regards

28f160 programmer

Uppssss,
forgot attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back