Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

integration waveforms and differentiation waveforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

walters

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
integration below a square waveform

What does integration do to a waveform?

Does integration add slopes or curves to a waveform but what does it look like please?

When inputing a sine or triangle or squarewaveform how do i add integration or differiation to the waveform and what would it do to the waveforms shape please?

What does integration and differentiation waveforms look like please?

Integration output is the area between signal and reference. Positive area (avobe reference) minus negative area (below reference).

Derivation output is the slope of the signal.

You can use OPAMP typical circuits for integration and derivation.

Integration output is the area between signal and reference. Positive area (avobe reference) minus negative area (below reference).

What u mean by this integration output is the area between signal and reference?

I thought the signal had to be processed or the output was a "integal" of the input

I heard that Distortion causes integration and differentiation that it changes the waveform shape what do they mean by integration and differentiation please?

walters said:

What u mean by this integration output is the area between signal and reference?

I thought the signal had to be processed or the output was a "integal" of the input

Here is a picture... when you integrate, you are adding in the area shaded in blue.

the red waveform is what the result looks like.

There are probably better pictures here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integral

good luck =)

eecs4ever the hyperlink said error how do i get to it please?

Here is some intergration hyperlinks i found:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

How do i change the integration of a triangle waveform ?

How do i change the differentiation of a square waveform?

Does the RC time change the integration and differentiation?

hm.. the link works for me.

but try this : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integral
type "h ttp://" in front , without the space

if that doesnt work, you can search "Integral" from Wikipedia.

I'm not sure about your other questions = /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back