Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

instrumentation amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicountboo

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Can anyone make sense of this question :? ? It has to do with a "classic" three design instrumentation amplifier.

"Assume that a 100Hz sinusoidal differential voltage, (V1-V2), of magnitude 10mV p.p. is input to your circuit. The differential voltage is subject to a common-mode component of 200mV p.p. at 50Hz, arising from power-line interference.
If Measurements performed on a practical implementation of the amplifier, constructed using ±5% tolerance resistors, show the circuit to have a Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR) of 65bB at 50 Hz, calculate the magnitude of the 50Hz component of the output signal."

Thanks

The 5% resistors will limit the second stage CMRR to about 20 dB. This will be reduced by the differential mode gain of the input pair of amplifiers.

The question seems to be pointing to the frequency response of the amplifiers. This should have been covered in class or earlier parts of the book.

Something related to instrumentational amplifier.

Does anyone knows does a 'driven right leg' circuit works and how to design one? From my search, I've found that everyone have a different DRL circuit. Dunno how it really work so i dunno which to choose.

Any websites or any book recomendation will be of great help too

Status
Not open for further replies.