Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Instlation of PADS software

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishna9k

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i have a cd of PADS2004 SPAC2 i am installed it but it is installed in DEMO mode only how to install a License for it. i have a PC but it dont have internet connection.

Hi,

Cross Check the settings while your navigating(While Pads installing),also check with customer support engineer whom you can rely for any technical clarifications.

Regards

Ramesh

krishna9k,

I think you are pulling our leg in here, 'cause if you don't have internet connection, how then did you manage to post your query? Or did you just use someone else machine to have your note here....Anyway, I also requested that demo version and got the access code from pads thru the internet...It was sent to me by their rep...Just don't know how you can actually activate your copy. My conceipt about the code is, it is on a limited time period and is only dedicated to one IP address.
Cheers....

Hi Verg,

it doesn't matter how he is posted the query,and it is not necessary that your workstation need to have internet connection always.

Some companies do have internet connections allocated to some PC'S specifically for browsing purpose,for eg downloading datasheet,and any downloads related to your project.

Our purpose here is to answer his query.....why worry about irrelevant subjects and i apologise to say this...

Regards

Ramesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back