Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Installing Synplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnseven

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hostid=skey

Does anybody know how to setup the host ID and license file for Synplicity ?
Thanks,

johnseven

synplicity hostid error

It seems easy , when you finished install synplify then run it , synplify will report you have no correct lic and the correct hostid , then you can use this hostid to get license !

Sometimes the previous solution doesn’t work. Better use your Ethernet card mac number.

The latest version of synplify (i.e. version 7.0 onwards) the SKEY of the system is needed. To obtain this first install synplify without license, then run it , synplify will report you have no correct lic and the correct hostid/SKEY(8-digit hex number), then you can obtain this SKEY based license !

I always use leo-sepc. so forget how to use Synp1icity......
Please tell me how to use.

I'm successful boot up, but Run bottun, Synthesize are not enable.
and so on, Run->Compile is not function.

here is a license file. i use port 34000, you can change it if it conflicts, also change the amir to the name of your computer.

only for educational use

amir

1 warning sent (-5 posts -30 points) , attachment deleted
DO NOT POST ILLEGAL STUFF HERE !!

Amir81

Thanks for sharring. Can you pls answer:
1. The license you had posted should work with thw last revs of synplify and amplify?
2. If I will change the server name on the license, It will not have any impact on oll the other data in the license meening do I have to change any thing else.

Thanks

i use it with Synplify Pro 7.2 and Synplify 7.2. for using it, you SHOULD NOT change any data except the name of server (your computer's name).
luck
amir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back