Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

input impedence for matching design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barack

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
only schematic drawing, how can I know exact input impedence of the matching circuit.

thanks for your reply, but can you tell more detail, drowing like attached, how to estimate the input impedence of the matching circuit according to datesheet. (IRFR110)

Attachments

• 未命名.jpg
    未命名.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 130

thanks for your reply, but can you tell more detail, drowing like attached, how to estimate the input impedence of the matching circuit according to datesheet. (IRFR110)

If you simulate your circuit, you can see quickly than calculate..

Reactions: Barack

Barack

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thanks kspalla and bigboss. I will try.

the circuit is looking like DC to DC converter.
the transistor is switched by the control input and impedance will vary.
You can find on and off impedance from the data sheet.

yes, I can check the on and off impedence from the datesheet, but only impedance no reactance. how can I do it.

this circuit is part of transmitter. now I want to design a new matching circuit. but I really can not understanding why only have resistance and without reactance. what is the input impedence now I can use for simulate?

but the antenna should have reactance, for source, should also have conjugate impedence, then can matching. means, C4 and L7 I have to consider if do simulate this circuit?

Is for RF power amplifier circuit. center frequence at 8.2MHz. with 1M bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.