Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inkbook classic 2 constant booting

Status
Not open for further replies.

genek123

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My ebook reader doesn't start. It is in constant booting state. The circle on loading screen constantly spin and don't go any further. Reseting it with power button doesn't help. How to fix it? Maybe I can reset device to default setting or something?

A short description of your unit says the OS is Android. Reports tell of malware transmitted through the numerous apps available for Android. Viruses, spyware and whatnot.
Can you be certain about your unit?

Can you boot it from another disk or cartridge or device? A diagnostic utility?

Or, can you examine it by connecting it to a different working device?

A short description of your unit says the OS is Android. Reports tell of malware transmitted through the numerous apps available for Android. Viruses, spyware and whatnot.
Can you be certain about your unit?

Can you boot it from another disk or cartridge or device? A diagnostic utility?

Or, can you examine it by connecting it to a different working device?
I don't think it has viruses. Very unlikely. I cannot boot it form another disk or connect it to another device. It's ebook reader.

Another remedy is to remove the battery for an hour, a few hours, a day. Let all circuits fall back to zero.
Clean electrical contacts. (Steel wool is excellent, but avoid touching to positive and negative terminals at the same time.)

Then install the battery and power up the unit.

While the unit is open, look for any sign of a reset switch on the board. Look for a tiny hole in the enclosure where instructions might tell to insert a toothpick and cause a reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back