Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[AVR] Initialize 24 bit CS5532 ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madhurakshi B S

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good Morning Sir/Madam,

I am beginner in Embedded system and have basic knowledge in this field. I am working a project which needs initialization of 24 bit CS5532 ADC and SPI protocol in IDE medium of Arduino Mega 2560. Please give me guidelines to initialize ADC and SPI protocol.

Thank you
Madhurakshi B S

Hi,

First you need to decide your requirements (we can't help on this, it depends on your application and your ideas)
Then you need to read the ADC setup on the available options and how to set them
Then you need to write the according code

We won't read the datasheet for you, nor will we write code for you.

So give the requirements, show your code, give additional informations...
* error messages
* what does not work like expected ... with the information what you expected and how you tested this
* schematic, timing informations...

Then we will be here to help to rectify mistakes.

Klaus

Good Evening Sir,

I need 24 Bit ADC CS5532 to read or write data like weight of an objects in tons. I need your guidelines regarding initializing this ADC because in Arduino supports AD 7193 in extracting a data from external ADC.

Thank you
Madhurakshi B S

When I type in "CS5532 Arduino" at Google, I get links to ready-made Github libraries....

Good Morning Sir/Madam,

I will check for the availability. Very much thank full for your response.

Thanking you
Madhurakshi B S

Status
Not open for further replies.