Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Initialization of particles

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitavorc2

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need help.

I want to distribute my particles uniformly throughout the simulation domain (0-140mm).

My beam is a hollow beam having inner radius (rb-2) and outer radius (rb+2) and rb=10.1mm.

I have tried for uniform distribution but I got only correct distribution at z=0.0mm.

So my question is how I can initially distribute them through the whole domain.

I want to see strip of electrons in the R-Z plane upto my end of the simulation domain that I cannot find….so please guide me how I can get it.

Please help me.

With best regards

Amitavo

I need help.

I want to distribute my particles uniformly throughout the simulation domain (0-140mm).

My beam is a hollow beam having inner radius (rb-2) and outer radius (rb+2) and rb=10.1mm.

I have tried for uniform distribution but I got only correct distribution at z=0.0mm.

So my question is how I can initially distribute them through the whole domain.

I want to see strip of electrons in the R-Z plane upto my end of the simulation domain that I cannot find….so please guide me how I can get it.

Please help me.

With best regards

Amitavo

Are you using a specific piece of software? If so, what is it? I won't be able to help you, but you have more chance of someone else helping you if they knew what software it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back