Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infrared temperature sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pic-novato

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tp336 thermopile

Hi

I need same information about Infrared Temperature Sensor, codes for sensor, etc.

Thanks in advance

There are several thermopile IR sensors on the market .. Are you interested in any particular one?
As an example, here is some information on TP336 thermopile IR sensor:
**broken link removed**

Supplementary:
**broken link removed**

Regards,
IanP

hey guys , actualy am workin for a distance temperature measurement for humain ,
its too hard usin 1 m dis without laser orientation ,
so i choose 30 mms for ma project ...and i get : ZTP-135 SR
, for Ge and am buildin its compensated circuit , in any why i will try to fix ; 50 mv/ deg c ...its hard for its calibration ....
please if there is any one understand good whot is the relation beween the thermistor and the thermopile and exactly ; why they do " defferentiel amplifier "
i mean for whot reason ! , i read many PDFs and i see that it used to get a clear humain radiation , but idono why they do (Uth - Uthmistor).. thanks

Re: tp336 thermopile

pic-novato said:
Hi

I need same information about Infrared Temperature Sensor, codes for sensor, etc.

Thanks in advance

Hi

couple of month back i used MLX90614 great sensor or further information and hardware you can visit here

**broken link removed**

regards
Fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.