Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Infrared sensors - urgent help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raducrv

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Infrared sensors / detectors

I need some books about infrared sensors , physical analyses , parameters , how the parameters changes the sensor , a program to simulate what happens when i change the parameters etc.

Last edited:

The term "infrared sensors" isn't particularly specific, referring to at least two decades of wavelength and many different sensor types. You should give additional hints about your region of interest.

I need to pick a technology : Photo mechanical Thin-Film Transistors (PTFT) Infrared Sensor , bolometer type sensors , PIN Photodetectors and if you know other technologies please write them down . I am interested in a technology for which exists simulation software and lots of materials and other interesting things .
Thank you .

do you know any link where i can download coventor for free??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back