Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infrared audio transmitter and reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikifena

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
infrared audio transmitter

I try to search via g00gle, but I don't find nothing good
can someone to help me with circuit?
any ideas ??

stereo infrared audio transmitter circuit

I did an optical communication link project for my sencond year at Uni using PWM modulation 5v pk-pk. U can easly stick a mic at the transmiter and a power amp at the receiver for the speaker to transmit and receive audio signals well so I think...

Let me know if you want the diagrams!..

Happy New Year !!! erkkkk i'm drunk,,, heheheheh

circuits for infrared audio

Above circuit is surely not IR receiver. It is some ultrasonic circuit.
This old circuits might help.

ir audio transmitter circuit

Hi..

I developed this project at college a few years back.. I hope it is useful for anybody out there.. it is based on (PWM) Op-amps and a comparator. Freq 100hz - 10Khz but can be altered using different combinations for LP/HP Filters. Clean and undistorted auido transmission.

post16/ultrasonic/circuit

very simple circuits

infra red audio transmitter

tsh 511(stereo-RX) - tsh 512(stereo-TX) (infrared audio) from stmicroelectronic .

infrared audio transmitter stereo circuit

im developing a Infrared FM transmission project with the particularity that i have to modulate (FM) a wav file in matlab getting it out from the soundcard to a infrared transmission circuit so that i will demodulate the signal in a receiver circuit without using the computer.

I have reviewed many circuits and im kinda lost in this topics so PLEASE HELP ME

infrared audio transmitter circuit

In the receiver, for FM demodulation you can use the CD4046 PLL circuit, fed with the signal from the IR sensor.

cd4046-pll-circuit

hey may i try mini project as this ckt

just tell me aproximate cost

fm infrared audio

i am unable to oper receiver .doc

infrared audio transmitter

specify the values of equipments

this might help u a bit..but u have to modify the tx circuit according to ur requirment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back