Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information required on Design for Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudarsv

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I am a Graduate student in VLSI design. I am looking for some good material and some suggestions on a project on Design for Testing. Can you please help me in finding the same.

I am looking for the methodologies.... I will be using Cadence to design the chip and would like to introduce some on-chip testing circuit. I am not aware of the testing methods and circuits.. It will be great if you can help me in finding some good material and some papers showing the implementation of the same.

Hi all
Just a small reminder. Can anyone help me in finding information on Design for Test and Built in self test techniques. I have found 2 books:

Essentials of Electronic Testing - For Digital Memory and Mixed-Signal VLSI Circuits

VLSI Test Principles and Architectures Design for Testability

I will have to design a chip using cadence which will be designed based on Design for Testability or BIST. Can you please help me in fetching some valuable information for the same. Suggestions for project are most welcome.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back