Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

information extracted from current distribution of antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkminz

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
current distribution

hi there
i am wondering what information we can extract from currrent distribution ( which cab be easily generated with CSt or HFSS software) on patch antena, slot antenna or any antenna.

help me to understand this

with regard
lkminz

You can obtain the radiation pattern from the current distribution.

thats right one can obtain radiation pattern .. but i was looking for physical interpretation from density and distribution of current

hi, i am searching for HOW to calculate current distrubtion of Antenna using HFSS Software

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

hi,plz help HOW to calculate current distrubtion of Antenna using HFSS Software

[/COLOR]hi,plz help HOW to calculate current distrubtion of Antenna using HFSS Software[/QUOTE]

if i am right you can generate field distribution plot in HFSS... by 1) selecting the surface over which u wish to see current distribution
then 2) go to HFSS tab and under it click on the field option to view the E, H or J field distribution

can u say some more explaination on dis??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back