Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information and opinions on Flextronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flextronics

its a very good software company

its a good hardware company ..going to growth rapidly in few years

is it software
or hardware
or both
any added info???

Hi Cactucwait,

Flextronics is electronics hardware only,
Its acquisition of Huges Software Systems was the major step in software operations.
In India, It is a major Telecom and Network solutions provider.
Any specific info you need, Do send PM, for I will discuss with my friends over there.

hi

you confused me guys...

regards

Hi friendz,

What unkarc and myself stated are both right.

My friend is working in its office at Chennai.
The scenario here is that Flextronics has almost every major domain of electronics and communication.

It has fields related to Networking, Opto networks, Data COMMUNICATION, Physical layer design, VLSI, Board design.

Its now acquiring many companies are expert in different fields. And one such was that of Huges Software Systems which was acquired by Flestronix and was renamed FSS. In Chennai , Flextronix has a merger or acquisition (Kindly check) with Future soft.

Flextronics was one of those first companies dealt with the famous opensource processor OpenRISC .. I even think that they sponsered it .. I once read a success story with OpenRISC starring Flextronics ..

Hi all,

Right now Flextronics is not well established in Chennai.
Its expanding its current strength by two third.
So interested friends can also watchout for the recruitment opportunity

Flextronics

i was browsing the homepage of this company,it seems an EMS company...

Can you come up with any of projects or Clients related to them in that field.
Like for database and datalink layer of networks he has datacom. And in physical layer of network design he has Fibre optic based client. Any idea like this.

And how about its new KKR groups.Is there any major significance other than the current key acquisitions.

Flextronics is a very good company operating in wide domains from software to telecom to chip design.

It has several awards in several regions for the work culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back