Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information and materials for GRE Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsin677

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i need some information about GRE test anyone who has given test in the past would like to share the question which he has remembered is also welcome.

Thanks

Re: GRE Test information

"graduate record examination "it a test for doing ms abroad most of the universities ask for a gre score www.ets.org is the official website read it first and then answers to u r further queries will be given

what is the difference between GRE general test and GRE subject Test and which is the better one ?
Thanks for replying

you can't really say that one is better than the other...
it all depends on the admission requirements of the university you're applying in...
they'll tell you which one they need..

GRE general test is for Masters'(Graduate) program and sometimes used for bachelors' too. Usually univ prefer subject test for doctrate program.

GRE Test information

From what I have seen it depends on what program you are going into. For electrical engineering there is no subject test, so most coleges only need the general, where as physics has a subject test, so almost all schools require it (for masters).

hi for time being do one thing i have got "barrons gre book" (u will rarely find this)
e book start by doing the HIGH FREQUENCY WORDS 10 per day and half of ur preparations will be done
HAVE U CHECKED THE WEBSITE I MENTIOED

How can i find barrons gre book do u have a ebook

GRE Test information

Search in the book upload forum I remembers that there is a lots of GRE barrons books.

See the attachments.

rosaeidi said:
See the attachments.

Thanks.
This could be very useful for a friend looking to take her GRE exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back