Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information about standalone ethernet controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

curgi

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi mates,

for a new project i do have to make some research about interfacing 8-bit/16-bit MCUs
via tcp/ip to lan. Therefore I am keen on any information regarding standalone ethernet controller (like cs8900a from cirrus logic) and suitable Controllers. Informations about TCP/IP,Schematics,Vendors,driver,C-Code
and so on are welcome.

Are there MCU with an integrated ethernet interface (but no 32-bit processors)?

THX

Curgi

For Ethernet PHY devices, try **broken link removed**. There are a lot of schematics, device drivers, etc there.

For controller with build-in Ethernet interface, try http://rabbitsemiconductor.com.

Good luck.

Hi,

Right rabbit semiconductor supply some modules with all libraries for IP on Ethernet (TCP, UDP, PPP, h**p...)

Also a new product from UBICOM, the IP2022, is a realy integrated solution (phy + mac in the same chip in bga or qfp pack) and provide also IP libraries.

I think for a cost efficiant solution, rabbit is better (I develop on this target).

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back