Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information about lens antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
I need some information about lens antenna,my thesis is about optimizing rotman lens antenna,in order to start my literature review,I need some information about lens antenna and rotman lens antenna, and I need some useful references.I wonder is someone could help and introduce references.

Ever heard of google??? I just typed a quick search and there is a plethora of good information. Please make due efforts before soliciting help. If you are indeed to deserve a higher degree, the most important aspect is learning how to search for information yourself.

Have Fun

Of course I do,but I was wondering of the best reference to start,I have lots of references but I asked if someone could help to start from the best reference,anyway thanks for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back