Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

information about FPAA needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrier

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anadigm repogram

hi
any boady have a information aboaut FPAA (field programmeble analog array)?
such as compiler, manufacture or how to implement it.
thanks.

hehe, This is my first time hearing this tech about FPAA!

plz, this is a new technology and we must work better.
plz reply to make a forum

Hi anadigm is the company who has started with this long back. But at present the densities offered is pretty less. Not much of circuits can be implemented in it. And yes they provide you tools also to implement. Check out www.anadigm.com

Best Regards,

i want to know that: is the FPAA chip programmable array of transistor or opamp?
it can be program using circuit schematic or netlist?
what is programmer?

FPAA is a chip with op amp, keys and capacitors arranged into analog functional elements. You can download graphical IDE from Anadigm site and design your circuit by drawing schematic with functional elements from library, simulate and debug your design. Then you program memory and Anadigm chips become working. You can reprogram memory, if you want to change circuit. If you need huge number of similar working chips, Anadigm can produce them in the FreezeFrame Program.

Hi

can anybody have the E-Book regarding FPAA?

Thanks

Vishwa

Never heard about this technology thanks for letting me know that this technology is alive. I would like to study it.

any one have a programmer circuit for anadigm chip

You can use any programmator, e.g, for Atmel memory chips

plz tell me more about programming of this device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back