Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

INFO REQUEST ABOUT EDUCATION AND JOBS IN SWEDEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

reza17

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI ALL

Anyone That Have Info About Education And Work in Sweden Please Write Or Link

Hear

For Example An Electrical Engineer That Is In Education Can Find A Job For Affording His Life

Thanks

hello Raza,

I completed my masters from KTH sweden, i have not heard a single person getting job in sweden after theire masters wat ever the stream may be . the education is free but very fe opputunities after mastrs . but we can try for other countries in Europe but very diff . if u r not a EU citizen, u can find jobs

Please Explain For Me That A Student Can Afford His Life By Working In During Of His Education .

By What Knowledg Can A Student Find A Part Time Work
At Last Is Life In Sweden Expensive And Difficult For A Single Foreign Student ?
Thanks , Very Much

The education is free. An apartment costs around 300 euros/month. Food is about 150 euros/month. Litterature is about 50-150 euros/course.

You should prefferably join a student exchange program with your current university. There are plenty of foreign students here and groups of swedish students who takes care of you!

At my university:
**broken link removed**
Click on info in the menu.

/Johan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back