Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Info on using Microwave Office for amplifier design

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvchan

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anyone has templates or information on using microwave office for amplifier design?

Re: amplifier design

I advice you to use ADS instead of Microqwave office just look up for some example about amplifier design in google and you will find a lot of example

amplifier design

I use Microwave Office every day...
if u give me your mail i can give u same templates or give some help for designing your amplifiers..
i have designed lumped and mixed lumped/microstrip low noise, low level amplifiers up to 1GHz....
alex_vettoriale

Hi,

there are a lot of examples comming with Microwave Office that you can use as a starting point to see how to set-up your amplifier simulations to simulate specific feature. You can start by modifying this examples to suit your problem.

ADS offers step-by-step guide to optimize bias point, gain, etc. and could be a great help if you didn't get the whole picture while studying the aplifier theory.

flyhigh

I advise u that u send me ur email and i will send u a template design

amplifier design

where can find the "@DS " software? is it free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back