Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Info about Cisco Certificate exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

leekk8

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm interested in computer networking and planning to sit for the CISCO certificate exam, CCNA.

Wish to discuss with all of you about these certificates, CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE.

Anyone has opinion or suggestions, post your message here.

Anyway, is CCNA useful and important if working as a network engineer?

Whoever in Malaysia has the info about the exam location and fee, please leave me a message. I prefer KL area.

cisco certification in malaysia

CCNA is a "plus" requirement for Networks & Communications Engineers nowadays (speciallay in the Arabian Gulf & Middle East)

I'm gonna take it this summer,,

Highly recommended by many experts in the field.........

Best of Luck..

ccna exam prep jeremy

I also plan to take it next few months. I plan to study myself then sit for the exam, as the course fee is very expensive. Do you have any good resources to prepare for this exam?

netsim course fees

Hi all..

Nice certication resources sites :

**broken link removed**

do we have to pass ccna before doing ccpa?

leekk8 said:
I also plan to take it next few months. I plan to study myself then sit for the exam, as the course fee is very expensive. Do you have any good resources to prepare for this exam?

I also was wndering if one can do it at home (self-study) & then take the CCNA exam,, is that possible ???

Can CCNA be self studied ???

hope CCNA holders answer this question.....

thx in advance

after taking ccna does cisco send you certificate

I think can self studied, but it's quite difficult as the exam has a part we need to configure Cisco routers. If anyone has the experience of taking CCNA exam, please share your experience here. What types of questions will be asked in CCNA.

cisco certification in] malaysia

leekk8 said:
I think can self studied, but it's quite difficult as the exam has a part we need to configure Cisco routers. If anyone has the experience of taking CCNA exam, please share your experience here. What types of questions will be asked in CCNA.

i have studied this couse with pactical u can do this job urself with teh help of
cicso books (CCNA, CCPA) i also have some material about it if u want u can collect it from me.
u can use the samulation for taining purose . router can easily be avilable on net but only 4 router not 4 switches.

ferozan networking

Taimur, thanks. If you have the material of exam simulation or router simulation, please upload or send it to me. About books, I have ebook of Sybex CCNA. My email is leekk8@gmail.com

Thanks.

reviws of the book by todd lamelle

check this site to have a free testking in cisco

www.net130.com

it is a chainess site in the field of programing

leekk8

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
computer networking +ferozan

I am doing course in CCNA. It requires lab with cisco routers so that u can practise afterwords on netsim. Hence u should take up course in some institute where latest routers are present.

ccna+todd lamelle

Can I get the netsim from the internet? Who can provide me the link? I wish to study by self, as the fees to attent the course is really quite high (in Malaysia).
Whoever has experience in this, please give some suggestions. I guess there're somebody can pass the exam without attending course, learn to configure the router or switch by self.

cisco certs in malaysia

U can do by own. But i think its bit difficult. Since u need to physically perform connections. It will be better form job prospective. Try to attend demo lecture regarding routers.

cisco recertification in kl

It's not impossible to get a CCNA certificate with self-study,for example I was attending a course but then decided to leave because you can find many materials on the web even free router simulators ,also CCNA is an entry level exam for Network eng. and contains many default questions.

the key point is "you are in charge"

sybex publication for cisco

I am a college professor and teach the CCNA classes. Cisco CCNA and the Microsoft MCSE is a powerful combination. Cisco tests you on what you really know. The test includes not only theory questions but also 'exhibit' ones. The 'exhibit' questions hyperlink you to another page that is usually a screen-shot of some configuration that you need to analyze and respond to. Without actual hands-on practice, these will be difficult to pass.

cisco certificate in malaysia

Where can I get free router simulator?

Reactions: virang

virang

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
cisco sampple certificate in malaysia

I don't know about free. But I'm sure they are out there.
I use the one from Cisco Press.
'Boson' now supplies the simulator for Cisco.

cisco certificates in malaysia

leekk8 said:

We need router simulator(s)....

Could someone upload or provide a link????

Thx so much

Re: Cisco Certificate

Kryptonite said:
leekk8 said:

We need router simulator(s)....

Could someone upload or provide a link????

Thx so much
**broken link removed**

Enjoy!

Cisco Certificate

plz any one tell the actual syllabus and the future scope of CCNA as i am final year student of electronic and telecom what should i have to do to prepare the exam i mean which topics in depth

Status
Not open for further replies.