Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inductive resonance wireless power

Status
Not open for further replies.

roronoa

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone, i hav a project which involve using inductive resonance to produce wireless energy and then create a cell phone charger using that.

the problem now i faced is i have difficulties getting the power transfer efficiently.
wat i have done is, i come out wif the primary coil and a secondary coil both connected to a capacitor parallely.Can anyone tell me any equation to get the coil to transmit power in a maximum rate.

i have been designing the coil using the formula 2(pi)f=1/√LC to find the resonance frequency,but when i test my circuit it seems that all frequency gives the same output AC voltage which is arround 250mV peak to peak(My primary coil input is a 10V AC ,calculated the resonance frequency is 90kHz)

any suggestion or recommendations?

thanks alot.

This method is always inefficient unless the spacing between the coils is small compared to their diameter. Pancake wound coils work best. Attached is a paper on the subject.

hi

im also doing this project on wireless resonant inductive coupling.im trying to learn how to simulate now but i could find the appropriate tutorials on hfss on square coil antenna.could you share wif me about ur simulation?

rgds
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back