Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

induction motor drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

HASEEB FAYYAZ ABBASI

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is simulation of FOC(vector control) 3 phase induction motor drive apllicable by pspice?
suggest me some good e book to read on drives and on pspice simulations specially for drives

I've seen a book SPICE for Power Electronics and Electric Power, but it's more a general SPICE and PSpice introduction with some special examples related to the said fields, e.g. PWM. If you are new to PSpice, it may be helpful.

Having used previously used PSpice for mostly behavioral simulation of complex power electronics systems including the control circuits, i would say it's surely possible. I clearly prefer it to the rather strange looking (from an engineers viewpoint) Simulink power electronics package.

I'm not sure however, which aspects of motors and or drives you want to simulate. It depends on your primary field of interest. Some self-restraint is strongly suggested to achieve reasonable simulation speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back