Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inductance or Inductance Factor (Al) value of ferrite core transformer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambi

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Could any one pl tell me that what can be the inductance or Al value of ferrite core transformer of the below attached circuit?

I guess it´s a typo, and he´s referring to the parameter inductance factor AL instead AI.

Or just a lower case L ...ts

Knowing the frequency will make it easier to guess the AL. You wont be very wrong if you get similar size core that is made for power transformers, most materials are about the same.

Reactions: ambi

ambi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Knowing the frequency will make it easier to guess the AL. You wont be very wrong if you get similar size core that is made for power transformers, most materials are about the same.

Au contaire, @vbase each supplier has at least a dozen types out of a thousand different mixes of ferrite.

for example TDK have hundreds from which dozens are most popular, like N87 or N30 or T65 or ...
**broken link removed**

ambi

Au contaire, @vbase each supplier has at least a dozen types out of a thousand different mixes of ferrite.

for example TDK have hundreds from which dozens are most popular, like N87 or N30 or T65 or ...
**broken link removed**
There are hundreds on offer by manufacturers but off the shelf the choice is limited to one or two.

HII @SunnySkyguy .. i got this circuit by googling..
@ Vbase am sry i don't frequency value but is there any other possibilities? :sad:

Last edited:

ambi

Status
Not open for further replies.