Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Induced gate noise and thermal noise in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

amir88

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there any way to display separately induced gate noise and thermal noise of a transistor in Agilent ADS ?
Thanks in advance

Activate "Noise Contribution".
can you explain it more precisely?
I checked calculate noise in S-parameters. But in dispaly data there are nf(2) and NFmin and I donot konw how to display gate noise and thermal noise, separately.

can you explain it more precisely?
There is no answer easier than this.

I checked calculate noise in S-parameters.
"Noise Contribution" is provided even in S-parameter analysis.
If you would like to observe noise voltage at specific nodes, use AC-Noise Analysis where "Noise Contribution" is also provided as same as SP-Analysis and HB-Analysis.

There is no answer easier than this.
finally I found out where this noise contributers are,so there is no easier answer :grin:. but which parameter indicates gate noise and thermal noise? I have activate it in sort by name, but there's no direct name or parameter that indicates gate noise or thermal noise.

But it's not clear, and I have to extract noise factor and display it by using MATLAB.Thanks any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back