Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

India&Pakistan GSM/GPRS module

Status
Not open for further replies.

moyoumin

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends, so far as you know, is there any well known GSM/GPRS module distributor in India or Pakistan?

dont know any one selling in Pakistan but many people in Pakistan buy from China like the SIM300 module.

moyoumin said:
Dear Friends, so far as you know, is there any well known GSM/GPRS module distributor in India or Pakistan?
Are you making a survey about distributors so as to to push your products ?

Not exactly. I'm also want to know some friends in wireless field. I'm willing to help people who really need some assist as well.

yeah i m also interested in locally available gsm/gprs modules bcoz im doing a project "VEHICLE TRACKING USING GSM MODULE" . if i buy module online it costs me v much. so plz tel me a module with its specs and if posb its price. thnx

Mr, fouwad in pakistan GSM and GPRS modules are not much in hobby usage. They are currently used in consumer product and for educational purpose.
So don't expect a cheepy module available at hobby shops.Although they are available at shops in LAHORE and KARACHI(as for as i know, are very costly).You may want to check yourself.

There are quiet a few companies in Pakistan which provide car tracking services. Although its range is limited to one country only but still it could serve your purpose. I guess its worth giving a try.

hi, friends, I provide GSM/GPRS/GPS module and vehicle tracker. Anyone interested?

so you want one that works in both countries ??? What are you making ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back