Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Increase keyboard, mouse and video signals up to 80 meters

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUGA

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to access the remote system from a set of local keyboard, monitor and mouse. can activate a remote computer placed 80 meters.
please info me of circuits or idea.

GUGA

one method would be to have a small computer along with the keyboard monitor and mouse. Connect this via a 802.11 card to the remote computer which also has a 802.11 card.

You may need to use gain antennas between the two locations.

Hi,

In any case you will need second computer near your keyboard and monitor.

All UNIXes allow to connect remotely. It could be connection through COM ports for text mode, or Ethernet connection for graphical mode. So, for graphics you will need to set UNIX(Linux) on first machine and XServer on second.

If you need Microsoft Windows on both machines, then you can use "PCAnywhere" program.

73! klug.

Re: Increase keyboard, mouse and video signals up to 80 mete

GUGA said:
I need to access the remote system from a set of local keyboard, monitor and mouse. can activate a remote computer placed 80 meters.

GUGA

You can get 250mm keyboard/mouse cable extender.
Please visit the following link.

https://www.provantage.com/PR_64465.HTM?BELB00C

PS2 Keyboard/Mouse Extender with Power Adapter

2 - DIN6 female.
Tired of being stuck underneath a big screen and you cant enjoy your own presentation? With a Belkin Keyboard/Mouse Extender you can connect your keyboard/mouse up to 250 feet away. Now you can relax and see the presentation you worked so hard to put together.

The Keyboard/Mouse Extender allows users to connect keyboards/Mice up to 250 feet away. Perfect for use in large classrooms, or other venues that use a large-screen projector.

Features:

Small compact adapter to conserve space.
Full Belkin one-year warranty.
Easy installation, just plug in and use.
Keyboard/Mouse extender boosts keyboard signals up to 250 feet.

Visioneer

Re: Increase keyboard, mouse and video signals up to 80 mete

GUGA said:

GUGA

You can also get the exteded video cable there.

https://www.networktechinc.com/cable-pc.html

Visioneer

Hi,
u can use blue tooth (wireless) keyboard and Mouse and hole into the blue tooth device and put a copper wire in it( u can take wire from small dc motors,which u found from toys) and extend that wire along the wall or under the corpet, as much u need, it may works my friend also does that pratical but in room, it will work,

InshaAllah

Shaheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back