Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Incoming & outgoing GSM signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adil Israr

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
outgoing gsm

Hi friends,
I require a bit of help from you people. I want to know that when we have incoming & outgoing calls or sms in GSM,,a sort of signals are transmitted or received,what are those signals? Please help me if you have any related document or waveforms plz share with me.

THANKS

gsm set outgoing

hai,
Question is not clear.can put in proper format so that i can help you.

When we receive or make any call near any radio or television, we usually hear kind of signals??are those signals interference, if yes then what kind of?? Are those signals useful in making any device??

hi

we call this kind of signals ' noise'

the interference is whn u can hear another call from another mobile in ur own mobile

it happends somedays

whn u r talking with a friend in ur mobile & u hear another voice from another person

or somtimes whn a friend calls u on ur mobile and u peack-up the phone u hear

somone else

about the kind of the noise

i geuss that it is awgn noise

mean additif wahit gaussien noise

about the last qst

i dont know

but i think that maybe yes

I guess these signals are Radio frequencies transmission signals, and this type of transmission surely be detectable & useful in bugging or other applications.
These are not the noise signals but modulated signals, which when received by a receiver convereted to original signals after demodulation.

i thought that u were talking about

the signals wich we hear when we receive or make any call near any radio or television

didnt u mean this??

if u r talking about interference this is another thing

Surely I did mean that, same signals which we usually hear from TV speakers or radio speakers when we have calls or we make calls.
I think those signals are modulated signals, which when combine with voice frequencies near TV or radio create interference. Those signals themselves arenot noise or interference.

I think you need to know about the AT commands of any gsm module.

Use google for AT command set.

Status
Not open for further replies.