Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inchworm+ programming problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmreynol

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I bought the inchworm+ kit and assembled it. Everything seems to check out until I try to program a pic. I have tried different types of pics and still get the same address error so I think it is something to do with the inchworm. Any help that you can give would be great for this novice. Here is the error I get when programming a PIC16F54.
ICDWarn0030: MPLAB ICD2 is about to download a new operating system. If MPLAB IDE is just starting, it will appear to "hang" at the splash screen. Please be patient. MPLAB IDE will finish it's initialization after the OS is downloaded. (Note: You may wish to select to ignore this warning in the future.)
Downloading Operating System
Connecting to MPLAB ICD 2
...Connected
Setting Vdd source to MPLAB ICD 2
...Reading ICD Product ID
Running ICD Self Test
...Passed
...Download Operating System Succeeded
Setting Vdd source to MPLAB ICD 2
...Reading ICD Product ID
Running ICD Self Test
...Passed
MPLAB ICD 2 ready for next operation
Programming Target...
...Validating configuration fields
...Erasing Part
...Programming Program Memory (0x0 - 0x1FF)
Verifying...
...Program Memory
ICD0161: Verify failed (MemType = Program, Address = 0x0, Expected Val = 0x65, Val Read = 0x25)
ICD0275: Programming failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.