Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

in search of embedded system main projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazeel06

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai ,
i am a final year engineering student and i am here " in search of embedded system main project topics".
can anybody help me to get a new and/or a better topic????

Please specify the domain in which you want to work....embedded system is very vast field.... you need to be bit focused on the area....like video processing system, mobile communication system, real time control system , measurement and sensing system etc..... so based on that one can put some thoughts / idea on the project

Good Luck

Please specify the domain in which you want to work....embedded system is very vast field.... you need to be bit focused on the area....like video processing system, mobile communication system, real time control system , measurement and sensing system etc..... so based on that one can put some thoughts / idea on the project

Good Luck
hello sir,
i would like to do projects in mobile communication system or real time system.
can u help me to get topics in this area??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back