Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In open socket or without device i am forcing 100mv, in source side current is sinkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokul34

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

In my testboard,i am forcing 100mV in the power supply and trying to measuring the current with the open socket or with out device mouned in the socket.

In the power plane, i have placed the 250uF bulk caps and decaps placed near the device near the device. like wise i have 12 power domains.

In layout i provided 6 layers, 3 layers for the power planes and 3 for return.

While doing the open socket or without device i am forcing the 100mV and measuring the current in the supply side it measuring the negative current.

I have doubt, that currently i am not mounted any components except the capacitor, how the bare board can give the current to towards the source,

whether it is the capacitor discharging or reference plane have any problems.......
Please help me on this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back