Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Importing TI component to Allegro

Status
Not open for further replies.

soheyl

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I want to add some TI components to the library of my project in Allegro but I don't know how.
First by means of "Ultra Librarian software" which is provided by TI for schematic symbols and PCB layout footprints, I generate *.brd and *. dra files:

https://webench.ti.com/cad/

but I don't know how can I add them to the library.
Unfortunately I use Allegro on Linux but "Ultra Librarian software" is windows program and therefor I can not use automatic mode of "Ultra Librarian software" to do all the process automatically.

Thanks

In allegro-->setup--->user preference-->Libraries-->PAD Path and PSM path give the location of your TI libraries.

Reactions: soheyl

soheyl

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
In allegro-->setup--->user preference-->Libraries-->PAD Path and PSM path give the location of your TI libraries.

Thanks but
I don't have these page. In Allegro Project Manager --> Setup, I have for tabs: Global, Part Table, Tools, Expansion and Views. I don't have user preference!
The version of my Allegro is 16.5. I think yours is Cadence Capture not Cadence Allegro

Thanks but
I don't have these page. In Allegro Project Manager --> Setup, I have for tabs: Global, Part Table, Tools, Expansion and Views. I don't have user preference!
The version of my Allegro is 16.5. I think yours is Cadence Capture not Cadence Allegro

I've found it:
Project Manager --> Setup --> Tools --> PCB Editor-Setup ---> Libraries-->PAD Path and PSM path

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back