Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Importing music data into Pspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtarbell

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using Pspice V9.2 student edition, and I had a question about importing data:

I’m simulating an audio amplifier, but I have only used basic sine wave and square wave input voltages in transient analysis. If I have a music file on my computer (wav, wma, mp3, etc.), is there a way to import this data into spice as a voltage source (so that the voltage source output would be “real” music)?

I dont think that is posible... Why doing that? All you need is sine wave... Use AC parametric analysis and change some of parameters in Vsin (amplitude or frequency).... No point of importing music files.... You wouldnt be able to see characteristics of your amplifier (CMRR, frequency response, etc....)

The sine wave is ok. cause each wave could be decomposed into several sine waves with differenty frequency.

And for the audio format you've motioned, they should be decoded into PCM, and then use a D/A to generate a analog wave to fit the input

There are many different factors to consider when choosing a data recovery company. All of them may have strong advantages in some areas but be weaker or less efficient in others.

If this is your first time choosing a data recovery company, you will want to learn as much information as possible regarding them. Browse their websites, contact representatives and find the answers to the following questions. This will help you to make an informed choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.