Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Import Digital design (std cells) into cadence ICFB

Status
Not open for further replies.

asic_engg

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I have a digital block with standard cells that I want to add to analog block and run simulations in the cadence ICFB “analog environment”.
I can successfully import the schematics in the cadence composer as the symbols of std cells are available from foundry. However, the symbols appear as black box.
The foundry also provided us with “.spi” “.cir” and “.gds” files for the standard cells which have device information.
I want to know how I should import the above files into cadence ICFB so that I can descend the heirarchy of schematics at the device level.
I also want to know how to run simulations on digital design in “analog environment” using the spectre models provided by the technology library.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back