Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Image Processing using matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

annna

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I wanna do image processing using matlab. actually i want make an image processing based robot. So if any one can help by referring any kind of tutorials or books. O and let me mention that i have recently started using matlab so i am a basic learner.............

you can start by reading the Help files from matlab. since you want to do image processing, you can open the Help menu, then read the basics in Image Processing Toolbox.

Let me clear it.... In the first step i want to measure the distance b/w the camera and any object in the picture. I have searched it and found that it relates to some morphological operations. WIll you suggest me any kind of tutorials as i can not directly find in the matlab help files to measure the distance....

well obviously you won't get any readymade functions in matlab for anything that you want to do......i have posted a possible solution in one of your similar posts.
take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.