Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

image processing - read image using c++

Status
Not open for further replies.

azaz

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
image processing

i do my project in image processing . i need help .how i can read an image using c++
thanks

Re: image processing

You can use the C++ image libraries. I am using CIamge (COOL IMAGE) library. Its pretty effective.

http://cimg.sourceforge.net/

Check it out. Download and use. Hit me back (email) if u have got any querries!

Hi....
Can you post me any image processing Project if you have any

uzairsukhera said:
You can use the C++ image libraries. I am using CIamge (COOL IMAGE) library. Its pretty effective.

http://cimg.sourceforge.net/

Check it out. Download and use. Hit me back (email) if u have got any querries!

I will just give you a rough idea. However i have no clue how it would work!!!
thats why I am here... lets say a vehicle enters a complex and a screen shot of the number plate is taken... if the vehicle is authorized to enter the building which will be checked if the number is present in database... else it would be not allowed.... i hope you get my idea....

uzairsukhera said:
What sort of code is required?

Alright
so u will use matlab or C++?

In case of Matlab start exploring the image processing toolbox in Matlab.

I think i will use C++.... as its more user friendly

uzairsukhera said:
Alright
so u will use matlab or C++?

In case of Matlab start exploring the image processing toolbox in Matlab.

By the way the project you are thinking of is not very small!

So if u are going for a semester project then better think of some other one else for big project its ok!

Do you have any other project on Image processing?????

uzairsukhera said:
By the way the project you are thinking of is not very small!

So if u are going for a semester project then better think of some other one else for big project its ok!

well u can go for object tracking in an image sequence.

Get some video of camera and then identify an object and track it in coming frames.

Added after 6 minutes:

So here is a basic image read code using the CImg library. See the link in above posts. DOwnload, install the library, it will enforce the C++ library (C++ must be installed before). THen run this project.

Detailed documentation of this library are available on website. So start working

hey..... thank you very much.....

uzairsukhera said:
well u can go for object tracking in an image sequence.

Get some video of camera and then identify an object and track it in coming frames.

Added after 6 minutes:

So here is a basic image read code using the CImg library. See the link in above posts. DOwnload, install the library, it will enforce the C++ library (C++ must be installed before). THen run this project.

Detailed documentation of this library are available on website. So start working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back