Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

image processing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

meto

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i can find the barcode area in the image but this area not only contains the barcode , i wanna find the start and finish pixel of the barcode. How can i find these

hello,

I'm sorry I can't help you, but, could you share your algorithm for reading the barcode? If you took it from a paper, could you share the paper?

Thanks.
Cmunikat

I cannot understand what you have already done. You have extract from the initial image only the barcode or you have problems with artifacts in the image like as numbers? do you want to find the start and the end point of each line vertical or horizontal? Please give us more details of your project in order to help you!

i dun understand if u want to develop an algo or do it for this image...

if its only for this image, then open the image in Matlab imview... find the corner pixel elements and crop again using matlab...

I have an image which contains barcode. My algorithm find barcode area but not exact barcode area . Now I wanna find the start and finish pixel values of the barcode in horizontal line

could you explain us the barcode detection algorithm that you have used?
The barcode is a group of vertical lines, a very good method to extract lines from an image is the hough transform.

I use fast hough transform for barcode localization .However , if i apply this transform, i obtain above figure .I wanna obtain the exact barcode area using this figure for decoding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back