Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Image Processing - NEXYS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitchawda

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi !

I am working on image processing using Nexys2 board and I am a beginner. I have created the Ram and i2c bus for data transfer. I am using VDEC board for video capture.

Can anyone please help how do I transfer a frame to the memory and then access the frame for further image processing on it ??

Thanks in Advance...

Checkout Ceapa George Cristian's Project, he uses a Nexys2 and VDEC to capture and process a video image:

Image capture system capable of modifying images from an analog camera, converting that data into the proper format, and then buffering it for display on a VGA monitor.

Thanks for the Info...
But I am unable to work out my project. I am trying to read the 8 bit data from the VDEC1 and store it in RAM through I2C bus...
I am using Canon SD 1200IS camera as an inout to VDEC1...

Kindly guide me further....

Have you tried implementing the Image Capture System design reference in my previous posting with your hardware?

Once you have a working platform incorporating many of the requirements of your design, you can then make small modifications one small step at time until your design is fully implemented.

Many smaller steps forward are often better then a few larger steps back when surmounting a problem.

Take a "Divide and Conquer" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back