Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Image Processing Doubts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

money_kandan2004

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Iam a Research scholar in the area of Video processing. I have an sports image. In that image i want to extract the particular sports person only. What are the steps i want follow to extract the object only?:lol:

Advance Thanks,
Mani

huh? what you mean by a sports image? try to be more elaborate the guys here sure can he;p you but you NEED to be specific and clear.

Is it related to FPGA? As Magvitron said you need to be specific. Any way, there are lot of way, for instance, color segmentation methods, or feature extraction methods, also NN and pca and SGM and GMM and wavelet and ....................... So be clear.

You can do your job in microsoft paint.
1. Just go to start -> run -> mspaint
2. Then you can just highlight the area you want to extract using the highlight tool
3. press ctrl + c
4. go file -> new and paste the sportsman into the new image.

This would be the easiest method. You could involve an FPGA and make your life harder. But I think I answered your question in the same way that you asked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back